Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Day 47 Little Falls to Troy, NY




I was unable to ride today. An upsetting case of intestinal flu kept me off the bike.

The 83 mile route from Little Falls to Troy, NY is exactly the same route I rode in 2004 on the Cross Country Challenge. Therefore, this Across America-North ride remains complete--I do not have a missing segment left unridden. Of course I would have preferred to have been on the bike with the rest of the crew, but today I could not.

I took photos of : 1) the countryside outside of Fonda, NY 2) a sign on the road reminding us to ride safetly these last few days--and a tribute to Kent 3) Steve and Barb (ME) on their tandem bike.

Hoping to ride tomorrow into Vermont,

Bill

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?